34-Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---.Authorities1


34 短歌/Tanka

花みつるイーハトーブの日時計は秋雲おほひ時を刻まず


filled with flowers …
Sun-dial at Ihatov covered
with autumn clouds
doesn’t mark 
the passage of time

©2019Rika Inami 稲美里佳

Ihatov is Japanese poet, Kenji Miyazawa’s Utopia.
I took this photo at Ihatov Garden in Hanamaki City, Iwate, Japan.


-----------------From the Previous 前回より------------------

家の近くのスーパーに買い物に行くと途中であった。800mも歩けば、その店には着いた。買い物の量が多くなく、また軽い品物を買う予定のときには、私は歩いて行った。運動にもなるし、辺りの景色を眺めながら行くのもいいものだ。きれいな花が道端や通りすがりの家塀越しから見えたりすると、写真に収めたりもする。無断で撮るのはまずいのかしらと思い、写真撮影を許可してもらっている家もある。近所付き合いは、こんなことから始まるのかななんて、勝手に思い込んでいる。

     I was on the way to shopping at a supermarket near my house.: About 800 m walk from the store.   I walk when I have a little of shopping and would like to buy light items.   It can be an exercise and it is good to look at the scenery while walking.   When beautiful flowers can be seen from the roadside or through the wall of houses passing by the street, I also take pictures of them.   I wonder if it is bad to do so without permission, so I ask some houses to allow me to take photographs.  I am convinced that my neighborhood relationships start with this.


 
Previous(前)           Next (次)

-----------Thank you for the reply -----

The river in Spring,It's in my Memory By tian yu The waves of blue, Like the pine billows of the clouds. The joy and slight sorrow, Aren't too little. The writing is too fast, The heartbeat is too loud. The changing scenery on both sides, It's so airy and low. The beauty of the heaven , Flowers‘ land of the south. Gently her smiling face, Has surrounded me with abow. The boats on the river, Like agirl's smile, The warm in March, It comes back to my memory now.




Rika Inami Twitter: https://twitter.com/RikaInami8
My Facebook Page ←click 


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

93--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 13

1-Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人 June 28.2019

105--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 25

108--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 28

2-Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人 20190629

109--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 29

101--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 21

110--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 30

99--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 19

106--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 26