39-Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---.Authorities 6


39

ささやかに水引草の揺れそよぎ小暗き山のわが道ともす

modestly
waving in a breeze …
Mizubiki flowers
brighten up my dark path
in the mountain

From CQ International Magazine, February 2016.  I revised it.
Mizubiki flower/水引草 is Japanese and it is jump seeds flower.
About Mizuhiki/ 水引 in common, it is the ornamental braid made of paper, which is used
when we Japanese make gifts to those who have the celebrations or condolences.  While on celebrations, red and white colors are used for Mizubiki, on condolences, black and white colors are used for Mizubiki.
Mizuhiki/ 水引 is said to have power which purifies things and removes evil spirits. 

 ©Rika Inami稲美 里佳

---------------------From the Previous 前回より--------------

ベン:「こんにちは、今日子」と、メッセージは入っていた。
今日子(私):「こんにちは。元気?」
ベン:「元気だよ、今日子。今日子、今、何しているの?」
今日子:「今、近くのスーパーマーケットに買い物に行く途中なの」
ベン:「そう。今日子は歩いていくの?」
今日子:「そうよ。800mぐらい歩けば着くから直ぐよ」
ベン:「今日子、今朝は散歩しなかったでしょ」
今日子:「ええ、しなかったわ」

 と答えつつ、私は妙な感じがした。

 ....<English>....
Ben: "Hello, Kyoko", the message was on my phone.
Kyoko(me): ". Hello, how are you doing?"

Ben: “I'm fine, Kyoko, Kyoko, what are you doing now?”

Kyoko: “I'm on my way to shopping at a nearby supermarket.”

Ben: “OK.  Do you walk for shopping ?”

Kyoko: “Yes. Today, I don’t intend to buy much, so I walk.  About 800m/ 0.5 mi will take me to the super-market.  I can get there soon.”

Ben: “OK, Kyoko, Kyoko , today,  didn’t you walk this morning?.”

Kyoko: “No, I didn’t.”


Answering so to Ben, I felt strange.




※次ページは、日欧産業協力センター後援の
で受賞した作品を掲載しています。

All rights reserved ©Rika Inami稲美 里佳


Rika Inami Twitter: https://twitter.com/RikaInami8
My Facebook Page ←click 


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Tanka...Reiwa 令和の御代

1-Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人 June 28.2019

105--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 25

108--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 28

2-Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人 20190629

93--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 13

101--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 21

110--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 30

106--Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人---AI 26

128-Poet of the Fifth Dimension 五次元歌人--ブログ再開/ Blog Resume